And people wonder why I refuse to fly.
- Read through your personal documents at checkpoints
- Threaten travelers with false arrest and forcible search
- Conduct retaliatory searches that last for up to an hour
- Refuse to identify its screeners at checkpoints
- Lie about the existence of checkpoint videos in response to a FOIA request
…ruled that the TSA may indeed do all of the above. In its 32 page opinion, the court ruled that it’s perfectly reasonable for the TSA to read through your documents (maybe even digital documents) because it might prove that you have a fake ID, or it might provide additional suspicion if you have literature that the state doesn’t like. The court ruled that TSA screeners are not “officers of the United…
View original post 247 more words